People expect a spray tan to last between 7 and 10 days. But it depends on your before and after treatment can either extend or limit your bronzed look. “Pre-tan pre and post-tan maintenance are most important to shorten or lengthen your life of a sunless tan.”
Important tips which are helpful before treatment:
- Schedule your appointment: Proper planning of treatment is the most important. If you have to go salon to facial, cutting, waxing .firstly, complete your works.
- Exfoliate your skin: Don’t forget to exfoliate your skin daily before 8 hours of treatment .exfoliate your body with brush, sponge, and gloves, which can help eliminate dead skin cells. Do not uses a chemical exfoliate product.
- Remove unwanted hairs before treatment: Remove your hairs within 24 hours before treatment. Because waxing temporarily opens pores.
- Take a shower 8 hours before treatment: If you want a good result of the spray tan, you have to shower 8 hours before treatment. Be careful from wet and sweat skin.
- Remove makeup and another deodorant: When you reached into the saloon, remove your makeup. So, clean skin gives good results.
Important tips after treatment:
- Be careful of VPLs: Some salons provide proper paper panties to their customers, which are helpful for them. Avoid tight panties.
- Apply baby powder on your body: The powder will help to set the tanner to protect from smudging.
- Use loose-fitting clothes and shoes: If clothes are tight, they will rub the tan right off. Do not wear tight until to take a shower.
- Do not exfoliate for some hours: When you are ready to remove tan, use gently exfoliate.
Read More: How long does pneumonia last?
- When it’s completely ready, take a shower: At that time, take a shower, moisturizer etc.
- Avoid oil-based products and fragrances: They prevent your skin from absorbing the tanning solution.
- Use self-tanner as spray tan: Use your tanner over a spray tan; this will give you more result.
- Apply highlighter to enhance your color: Use a correct highlighter to improve your skin color. Citrus color will enhance your glow.
How to maintain or longer a spray tan?
- Proper planning of treatment
- Follow the instructions and important things
- Drink plenty of water
- Be careful and far away from wet skin and sweat
- Do not take a shower immediately
- Use light exfoliate
- Avoid oil-based products
- Make sure to make your tan
- Please wait until it dry
- During treatment, use dark color clothes
- Waxing before treatment
- Weather is also important
- During treatment, protect your long hairs and nails.